Monday, July 15, 2013

Confederation Bridge

I took a detour off my plan. As I followed the coast of New Brunswick with no particular destination in mind, I caught site of the Confederation Bridge. The lure was too much and before you could say McCains potatoes, I was headed to PEI. To cross the bridge to PEI is free, but the kicker is that it costs a motorcycle $40 to get off the island, by bridge or ferry, which is what I'm on now taking advantage of the free WiFi. The next destination is North Sydney NS to catch the all-night ferry to Nfld. I might have to make a pit stop at Future Shop to look at a tablet. I think my netbook is packing it in so before I loose all my data, I'm going to see if they can transfer everything over. I'm unable to transfer my camera pictures to the netbook so for now I'll be using my phone.

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture Howard - looks like the weather couldn't be better.

    ReplyDelete