Monday, July 08, 2013

The countdown is on!

Only a few more days until I fly out to Moncton.  The bike finally shipped but not without some concern.  The shipping company, contracted through UShip.com. promised to pick up the bike on many occasions.  They finally showed up on Saturday.  A couple of "sketchy dudes", as Andrew, my son put it, picked up the bike and loaded it into what is basically a travel trailer.  We do have a nice big driveway to back a trailer into but they elected to wheel the bike 5 blocks down the street to load.  Nevertheless, Andrew was a bit concerned.

As of today (Monday), I have head from them.  They're apparently in Ontario.  I am a bit nervous on all this but I guess I'm a little to trusting. Hopefully, Friday morning when I arrive in Moncton, all will be well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment